Please choose if you would like to receive regular updates about our products.
February 22, 2019
New CCS5 release 1.0.24088
We are thrilled to announce a new CCS5/TSC/uNIS release!Besides numerous bug fixes, you will find a handful of new features as well:
- Improved diagnostics of inconsistencies when loading a MIB.
- ConfigureCCS allows to send hearbeats via Message Broker (NATS) instead of UDP broadcast. When using this option, CCS workstations and a server no longer need to be in the same subnet.
- Also ConfigureCCS got a new option “Early AIT” that disables excessive logging of warnings that are common and normally harmless at early stages of AIT.
- Added support for the MIGS synthetics expression language (compatibility with a ground system by CNES).
- UDP data source in TSC provides for a simple exchange of TM&TC packets with OBC simulators.
- TC value sets are fully supported (see PVS and PSV tables in MIB).
- PLF_TIME is allowed to be negative.
Privacy & Cookies Policy