May 25, 2023
New CCS / TSC /uNIS release 30955
New releases of CCS5, TSC and uNIS version 1.0.30955 are now available.
Common Enhancements for TSC and CCS5
- Added support for PUS Service 6 (Onboard Memory Management).
- MIB Browser highlights unlinked entries (not referenced by any other table) in orange – useful for de-cluttering MIB.
- New TOPE commands to perform authentication & encryption via the SA: utope::sa::encrypt, utope::sa::authMac, utope::sa::authCheck, utope::sa::decrypt.
- A new TOPE command GSFE::switchDst allows to change the SCOE/GSFE routing dynamically.
- A new setting TC/timeTag/defaultSourceID allows to assign a default Source ID for all time-tagged TC.
- A new status variable TM::Status(vcEventMask) controls whether monitoring events (that may, e.g. start a TOPE sequence) will be raised by packets on this VC. This way monitoring events can be disabled e.g. on a replay VC.
- Added the AES/ECB encryption method (note: it is not secure by itself and only supposed to be used as part of a customized encryption method)
- A new capability canOpenQML can forbid opening arbitrary QML files for a role
- Added support for pcf_glob_det.dat allowing extraction of TM parameters with a parent/child relationship, where the location of the child is relative to the parent
- TMHIST shows a tooltip for TM(1,x) packets that points to the original TC.
- Constellation mode allows to arrange multiple InitSettings in an hierarchy to avoid duplication of settings.
- If the PEC is present and not OK, TMHIST should not display TM parameters.
- Fixed a crash of the TM Groups browser when DPC_COMM=1 has been used on a parameter with no supercommutation.
- Fixed a case when TM packets were not be extracted after an idle frame; added a new setting TM/idlePacketIsLastInFrame.
- Fixed the AutoPilot::fetchParam command that was not returning OBT.
- GSFE::settingsChanged should not clear the GS error counters.
- Loss of SLE connection should raise an alarm.
- UDP data source plugin should use one socket for both TM and TC.