November 14, 2023
New CCS/TSC/uNIS Release 1.0.31324
New releases of CCS5, TSC and uNIS version 1.0.31324 are now available.
Common Enhancements for TSC and CCS5
- Improved support for ASD/ISO timestamps earlier than 1970: utope::arctoasd, utope::arctoisotime, utope::arctodouble now accept negative integers.
- Introduced Constellation CCS Client that can connect to a remote Constellation Server.
- Redesigned Constellation Launch Pad together with many fixes related to the constellation mode.
- CFDP service is now available in ConfigureCCS.
- TOPE checker updated to accept many new TOPE commands and options.
- Fixes in session control performed via the Web service.
- Fixed the AES encryption error about “invalid key length”.
- Fixed a race condition in parallel PART and DART retrievals that could result in corrupted results of SQL query.
- Fixed the bug with Manual Commands widget being accessible for a user role that forbids this widget.